AMUSE – CONTENT RIGHTS COORDINATOR (UK, SE)
|LOCATION:||STOCKHOLM, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, SWEDEN|
|CLOSING DATE:||DECEMBER 14, 2023|
In this role, you’ll dive into the dynamic world of music and tech, ensuring compliance with current standards to elevate our artists’ content!
We are looking for an experienced, organized, and driven Content Rights Coordinator for our Content Operations team at Amuse. As our Coordinator, you will act as a pillar ensuring excellent management of our user-generated content and music rights in general, with extra attention to YouTube Content ID.
You will ensure proactive compliance with content standards and UGC service guidelines, ensuring smooth assistance for our artists in delivering high-quality content to our music service partners.
At Amuse, we’re excited about everything music and tech-related and are looking for people who exhibit those values. You’ll need to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and has a solutions-focused, problem-solving mindset.
- Manage user-generated content (UGC) monetization and rights on behalf of Amuse’s distribution users.
- Act as a point of contact for YouTube, Meta, ByteDance, and similar partners within the Content Operations team.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Content Operations team to efficiently combat fraud and build/improve processes surrounding UGC monetization and rights management.
- Propose product improvements and strategies connected to how Amuse is operating in this area, and provide guidance when exploring and implementing new features.
- Manage customer support tickets that relate to these areas and other areas when necessary.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS YOU POSSESS
- Experience working with UGC management systems.
- Proficient in macOS systems.
- Prior experience with any support ticketing system.
- Solid understanding of Facebook Rights Manager.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to excel independently and in a team.
- Assertive and pragmatic at the same time. You are not afraid to make your voice heard and always make sure to listen to other people’s feedback.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
We consider it a bonus if you also possess previous music industry experience, insights into DDEX and music metadata, or have worked with a YouTube Tier A organization. Of course – a love for music is also a plus!
Scope: Content Rights Coordinator, full-time and permanent.
Team: Content Operations.
Reports to: Head of Content Operations.
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we’ll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.
Department: Customer Operations
Remote status: Hybrid Remote