- BY PROCEEDING TO USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY MIX INNOVATOR, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE MIX INNOVATOR SERVICES.
While using Mix Innovator, you must follow these rules:
- Only use the site for its intended purpose
- Do not collect data from the site without permission
- Do not use the site for unauthorized purposes, such as sending spam or creating fake accounts
- Do not try to trick or harm other users or the site
- Do not use automated systems on the site
- Do not disrupt or burden the site or its networks
- Do not pretend to be someone else or sell your profile
- Do not use information from the site to harm others
- Do not use the site for commercial purposes
- Do not attempt to change the site’s software
- Do not try to bypass site restrictions
- Do not harass site employees
- Do not remove copyright notices from site content
- Do not upload harmful material, such as viruses or spam
- Do not use automated systems to access the site
- Do not harm the site or its reputation
- Use the site in compliance with laws and regulations
- Do not post malicious comments
- Do not abuse the site’s refund policy.
COPYRIGHT FOR MIX INNOVATOR’S EXCLUSIVE COURSES
Mix Innovator owns the copyright to this website, mixinnovator.com, and all the original courses provided on the site. All content is safeguarded by national and international copyright laws and intellectual property laws.
Non-compliance with this copyright notice or disagreement with its terms may lead to account deletion by Mix Innovator.
COPYRIGHT FOR INNOVATORS’ COURSES
To use any music or content on Mix Innovator, innovators must first obtain permission from the copyright holder. Mix Innovator will not be held responsible for any copyright-related problems that may arise.
At Mix Innovator, we have a strict policy against any violations of intellectual property rights or impersonation. Only classes that the instructor teaches can be published, and no copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to others can be used.
If any course is found to be in violation of intellectual property rights or impersonation, it will be promptly removed.
OWNERSHIP FOR INNOVATORS
Innovators retain full ownership of their videos and can share their videos outside of Mix Innovator. However, paid courses on Mix Innovator can not be offered for free on any other platforms.
Innovators can withdraw their courses at any time, but they must receive approval from Mix Innovator.
Once a customer purchases a course, they have lifetime access to it, even if the Innovator removes the course.
Innovators are responsible for backing up their content, and Mix Innovator bears no responsibility for any missing content.
REFUND FOR MIX INNOVATOR ORIGINAL
All payments are final and nonrefundable. A refund is not possible if you have played the video at least once (including once). However, a refund is only possible within seven days for people who made a purchase but never played the video.
REFUND FOR INNOVATORS’ COURSES
Every customer has the right to receive a full refund only once within 4 days.
PROMOTION FOR INNOVATORS
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions will remain effective for as long as you use the Site. We reserve the right to deny access or use of the Site, terminate your participation in the Site, or delete your account and any content you posted for any reason, without notice or liability, including for breaching these terms, the law or regulation.
If necessary, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including civil, criminal, or injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We can change or remove Site content at any time without notice, and we are not obligated to update it. Site interruptions or errors may occur, and we can modify or discontinue the Site at any time without notice. We are not liable for any inconvenience or damage caused by Site downtime.
We do not have to support or supply updates for the Site.
PAYMENTS FOR INNOVATORS
Mix Innovator can send payments directly to your bank account or your PayPal account.
Commission : Innovators get 70% of the revenue. (Except Paypal fee or remittance charge) Mix Innovator confidently offers the best deal for instructors comparing to any other platforms.
Withdrawal: Innovators can only request for withdrawal when the commission is over $100.
For more detailed information, please read our Start Guide For Innovators
Every user who signs up for Mix Innovator will be subscribed to our newsletter automatically.
The latest update date: 14th, Feb, 2023.