VIERLIVE – A&R/BUSINESS DEVELOPER – LONDON/EUROPE (REMOTE)
|CLOSING DATE:||DECEMBER 14, 2023|
A&R/Business Developer – London/Europe
Want to help millions of artists actually earn from streaming?
VIERLIVE is a Norwegian live streaming platform on a mission to help artists earn their share in a piraya streaming market. We’ve redefined the live streaming format with artists like girl in red, AURORA and Sigrid – our platform was awarded the highest ranking Norwegian design award DOGA-merket and recently accepted into the most prestigious startup accelerator program in Norway (giving birth to companies like Kahoot! and reMarkable).
We believe in honesty, playfulness and love for the internet in everything we do. If you don’t quite fit in where you’re at, you might just fit right in with us.
With the launch of our self service platform this year, we’ve set ourselves exciting growth and product development goals for 2024 – and to help us get there, we need new colleagues that want to join our excitement in building something new – and that’s where you come in.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As an A&R you initiate projects and work closely with international artists and their teams from A-Z.
- You will be a part of a tight-knit A&R team working on sales and partnerships with artists, labels and management.
- You’ll be hand picking artists to the platform, and building long term relationships with artists and music industry partners.
- You’re well connected in the professional music industry across the UK/Europe/US.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5+ years experience as A&R in label/management/publishing
- You appreciate how gut feel can play an integral part in A&R
- You appreciate how data plays an integral part in A&R
- You enjoy working with big international artists and their teams
- You relish working with brand new artists to help them grow
- You are curious about emerging genres, trends and collaborations across the global landscape
- You have a strong comfort and familiarity with relevant social media platforms and have a genuine interest in the trends that emerge from these platforms
- You are well connected in the music industry in UK/US
- You’re not afraid of setting big goals
- You’re good at conveying ideas
- You like setting your own schedule
- You get things done
- You enjoy working systematically to achieve your goals
- You strive for efficiency and structure
- You communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Bonus if you’re based in London
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY ARE:
- Discover artists who want to build relationships with their fans in a new way
- Pitch the platform and possibilities to artists, labels and managements
- Nurture and grow artist/industry relationships over time
- Evolve the company A&R approach
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Be a part of building an international A&R team
- Be a part of setting the tone of voice of our platform
- Work with international artists
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- A new Macbook
- Five weeks vacation
- Access to our employee share incentive scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding and challenging tasks on a wide range of projects
- Impact on the organisation and product development
- Team events, and off-site retreats
- Career development opportunities as a subject specialist
- Be a part of the vibrant startup community at Startuplab in Oslo
- A unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing music tech startups in Europe
Norwegian live streaming platform founded in 2020. 150+ artists, growing 10% week-over-week, now hiring. Sold 70.000+ digital tickets to fans in 100+ countries. Working with artists like Girl in Red, AURORA, Sigrid, Papa Roach, Kvelertak, Leprous +++
Members of the Startuplab Incubator in Oslo, Norway.
Who we are: Artists, A&Rs, developers, film makers, entrepreneurs.
Join one of the most promising music tech startups in Europe, as we create the next generation streaming platform for the global music industries.
Haakon Mathisen, co-founder and CEO
+47 954 45 314
Danny Jr Roberts, Head of A&R
+44 7730 551376