Senior Business Systems Analyst, Finance
Department: Business Application
Are you interested in designing efficient business processes? Have a penchant for cost savings? Do you enjoy being exposed to cutting edge technologies and being given a chance to implement? Our Business Systems team is growing! This team is responsible for the creation of process improvement and automation solutions across the finance functions. As the Finance Transformation Business Analyst, you will lead matrix teams, be a subject matter expert, and driver behind projects that make a lasting impact at Universal Audio.
Please note: Without prior NetSuite Financial Module experience, you will not meet the minimum requirements for this current opening.
- Work in a team environment on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects
- Meet with business leaders, decision makers and end users to define business requirements and systems goals
- Document and develop business processes flows, requirements, and design
- Create, customize, and manage NetSuite fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom objects, custom records, scripts, reports, saved searches, dashboards, etc.
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Provide training to end users as necessary
- Assist with preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget
- Develop reports and dashboards in NetSuite to enable speedy analysis and presentation of financial results
- Ensure data accuracy within system and reconcile discrepancies
- Spot inefficiencies and bugs in our financial processes and architect changes to improve speed and accuracy
- Influence NetSuite roadmap, implement new modules, and work alongside consultants to guide and provide subject matter expertise for new integrations
- Provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Work cross functionally with business stakeholders to collect requirements, document feature solutions, test, and implement new features
- Ability to break down problems into immediate, short term and long term deliverables with precise reasoning and communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or the equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite Financials, Costing, Advance Revenue Management (ARM), Advance Procurement and Inventory Management, Payment Systems Integration, Robotic Process Automation tools, Multi Subsidiary Accounting, International localization
- Strong knowledge of key financial processes such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Revenue Management, Cash Management, Payroll operations, Costing / Cost Management, Budgeting & Planning, Month end close process optimization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; intellectual curiosity
- Innovation focused, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable
- NetSuite manufacturing experience is a plus
- Understand and can drive efficiencies in business financial processes related to Accounting and Finance including month/quarter/year-end close
- Experienced in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions
- Functional understanding of areas including Supply Chain, Procurement, Inventory, Sales
- Willingness to help colleagues that are experiencing issues with the system
- Prior experience implementing and maintaining SOX compliance of finance systems applications (NetSuite, Payroll systems) and providing full support to internal controls team and external auditors
- NetSuite certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA / CPA with 3-5 years of NetSuite Business Applications experience
UA Salary Range/Hourly Rate of Pay: California Salary Range $115,200 – 180,000
* Base salary/hourly rate of pay will be based on the cost of labor for the city/state in which the new hire resides, at the time of hire
UA offers competitive benefits: Profit sharing, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Safe Harbor Contribution, Stock Options, Flexible time-off (PTO/Sick Leave/Company Holiday Time-off), etc.
UA Mission: We exist to thrill and inspire music makers everywhere with timeless sound and impeccable craftsmanship, freeing the songs inside and allowing you to sound like the records you love.
UA Vision: In the future, music makers around the world will trust Universal Audio as a friend and creative partner, inspiring them to craft amazing records as naturally as playing their first instrument or singing their favorite song. The best home, project, and professional studios will feature most of the UA equipment from floor to ceiling — ranging from audio interfaces and guitar gear to microphones and software — all of it working together to deliver unrivaled sonics and operational symphony. Our customers will eagerly await each new UA product like a hit record or blockbuster movie, trusting that it may spark them to create the best music of their lives. In doing so, UA will become revered worldwide as the way that music is made.
Universal Audio is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. UA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on these protected categories.