PIAS – ÉLECTRONIQUE – UK MARKETING MANAGER (UK)
|LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
|DECEMBER 29, 2023
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: 0
WHAT WE DO[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
A division of the global [PIAS] Label Group, [PIAS] Électronique champions all forms of dance & electronic music, ranging from commercial dance hits to the crossover sounds of the underground.[PIAS] has a rich history in electronic music, working with the likes of Claptone, Röyksopp, Soulwax/2 Many DJs, Vitalic, Tiga, Laurent Garnier, Junior Jack, HVOB, Crystal Castles and many more. 2023 has seen a crop of new signings including Tinlicker, Innellea, Tibasko, La Fleur, Felix Raphael, Natasha Polké, Dom Valentino, Eynka and lots more.
Part of the [PIAS] Recordings Marketing team you will be responsible for delivering impactful and creative marketing campaigns for a variety of diverse artists for [PIAS] Électronique.
Create and deliver marketing strategies & plans that drive given turnover and profit targets. Help build a reputation for excellence in the field of music marketing for [PIAS] Électronique.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and implement global marketing campaigns for designated acts.
- Liaise with all departments within the team and where applicable external companies, labels, international teams, artists / artist management, to ensure good communication and efficient running of campaigns.
- Commission and coordinate visual content across video, artwork, photography & short form social assets
- Manage effective use of marketing spend to drive streams and sales
- Develop audience to the streaming and sales element of the effective use of marketing spend point.
- Build strong working relationships with artists and managers.
- Advise on social media strategies to maximise results, engagement, and growth.
- Initiate campaign timelines in conjunction with the Recordings division, international department, artists/ artists managers and their tour agents when required.
- Manage effective relationships with 3rd party promotional companies.
- Liaise with production teams, international department, and [PIAS] Recordings and artist management / designers where applicable to ensure release dates are met and origination of product is completed within given deadlines.
- Manage and coordinate origination of digital and physical releases: make sure all parts for production are delivered within set and agreed deadlines
- Liaise with National Accounts, sales admin, and sales reps to devise and initiate retail campaigns.
- Monitor orders and stock levels on new releases.
- Ensure that all on and off-line marketing and promotion is integrated. Work with artist management and digital strategy manager to build fanbases.
- Manage marketing expenditure within budgets set by head of department, monitor sales and streaming performance on each project to ensure targets are being met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A passion and understanding of electronic music
- Demonstrable experience working closely with artists and artist managers
- Experience of working collaboratively with label marketing teams
- Experience of commissioning creative assets
- Experience of interpreting data and applying it to strategic campaign management.
- Knowledge of the international promo and marketing sphere of electronic music.
- Ability to manage marketing budgets and monitor their efficiency.
- Ability to construct and implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business. Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Articulates a vision for the team that really inspires their confidence, trust, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Act with Integrity and confidentiality, protecting the business always.
- Organised, efficient, and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Great working environment – passion and love for music runs in our DNA
- Financial Planning drop ins with our Company Financial Advisor
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working model
- Summer Fridays
- Group Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans Interest Free
- Eyecare vouchers
- Monthly stock out
- Free gig tickets and staff socials
- Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced family leave
- A great team to work with
- And much more!