ORFIUM – OFFICE MANAGER (UK)
|LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
|£28, 000 – £30, 000
|DECEMBER 24, 2023
WHAT WE NEED
We are searching for an Office Manager to join our team! As our Office Manager in Covent Garden, you will be the driving force behind maintaining a well-organized, efficient, and welcoming office environment.
We are looking for a reliable, energetic individual with a positive, can-do mentality to help us manage our daily operations. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, from booking meetings for music executives worldwide to overseeing office supplies and security. This is a full-on role that will allow you to shape the work atmosphere and connect with influential figures in various industries.
You will be working closely with two of the London Directors and help them manage their daily affairs.
DAY TO DAY
- Greet and assist office guests, offering refreshments as needed and notifying colleagues of their arrival.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including organizing couriers when necessary.
- Answer incoming phone calls when needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Proactively book meetings and coordinate travel arrangements for the company.
- Work closely with the London Directors to support them in managing their daily affairs.
- Ensure the office is open, well-lit, and ready for business each morning by 8:30 AM.
- Maintain cleanliness including assistance when required
- Oversee plant care, exterior building cleanliness, and overall office aesthetics.
- Manage security accounts and maintain keys and alarms, serving as an emergency point of contact. This includes being able to attend the office out of hours for any emergencies or arranging appropriate cover when not available.
- Contribute to health and safety management by conducting fire drills and risk assessments as needed.Collaborate with contractors to ensure cost-efficient and high-quality office maintenance, including cleaners, alarm maintenance companies, builders, and handymen.
A FEW THINGS ABOUT ORFIUM
Orfium is the global technology leader solving the entertainment industry’s biggest challenges around digital music and broadcast rights management, cue sheets, data, and reporting.
We’re transforming the entertainment ecosystem with industry-leading software and music reporting solutions so that whenever music is played in the world, Orfium is working behind the scenes to support its customers to track it, deliver the data, and help creators, rights holders, and media companies report and monetize the usage.
Orfium works with some of the largest music and entertainment companies in the world including Warner Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Music Publishing, Warner Chappell Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, Ingrooves, Red Bull, and many more! Our team of 700+ operates from various locations including LA, London, Dublin, Tokyo and Athens.
We’re music lovers, developers, data scientists and designers – all working together to improve the entertainment industry for everyone. Our people are passionate, dedicated and constantly innovating. We’re committed to creating a fair and transparent working environment where everyone can thrive and be themselves.
We are looking for talented people to join our team who are passionate about making a difference!
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Office Administrator or Assistant role
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office e.g Excel, word, Google docs, forms etc.
- Hands-on experience with office machines and AV set up (e.g. monitors, printers etc.)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Fluent English language (verbal & written)
- A real can-do attitude with the willingness to learn and develop your skills for this role
- An Energetic self-driven individual who maintains a positive mindset and is open to helping on ad-hoc tasks where needed from fellow staff.
- You’ll get to work in one of the up-and-coming tech companies in the Music industry.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options plan.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- 25 days (not including bank holidays)
- Training Opportunities.
- Latest tech equipment.
ORFIUM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other local legally protected characteristic.