AUDIO NETWORK – SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (UK, HYBRID)
|LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, HYBRID
|DECEMBER 10, 2023
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF BRANDED CONTENT
DATE: NOVEMBER 2023
AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Senior Account Manager to join our Branded Content team in the UK. We are building Audio Network’s relationships directly with companies and brands across industries, as businesses continue to strive to soundtrack their brand content with the best music. Think Nike’s Instagram, Sainsbury’s TV ads or UNICEF’s training videos. The SAM will manage a portfolio of key clients, support the branded content growth strategy & development, and be a face of ANW externally. We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about music and loves working in a collaborative environment. Someone meticulously organised, commercial, and super proactive.
You will be part of a supportive workforce, but specifically part of a close-knit sales team, handling the UK, Nordics and ROW. A bunch of music enthusiasts (artists, DJs, producers etc) the team are progressive in our approach to what we do and all look out for each other. Based in our awesome Hatton Garden office, on a hybrid working pattern, you’ll spend your time here, and out visiting new and existing branded content clients.
- Manage a growing portfolio of mid to high value brands, assisting them throughout their subscription, and handling monthly renewals
- Focus on driving strong retention, limiting churn and growing active users, whilst negotiating upsells to increase high value client portfolio
- Working closely with the team on the development of VIP account client engagement strategy, proactively bringing new ideas and approach to ensure we are driving the best in market service levels
- Regular, multi-channel client communication, driving a return to external client meetings as well as events, functions & entertainment to network and present where relevant – you will be the face of ANW for some of our biggest accounts
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with other ANW teams to ensure continued delivery of excellent customer service
- Regularly utilising relevant data sources to shape decisions, assess performance and identify opportunities
- Adopt the company’s core values of Passion, Performance, Innovation and Collaboration in the way you work with clients and other team members
- 5+ years senior level account management, preference within music, content licensing or media
- Strong experience building outstanding, long term, relationships, delivering impeccable service levels and client support
- Experienced handling a range of tasks, alongside senior level meetings and presentations
- Proven ability handling commercials and utilising data to negotiate high value deals
Competencies and Qualities
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Expertly manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Commercial acumen: Strong ability to understand pricing, structuring deals and negotiation
- Organisation & Attention to Detail: Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and respond to changing demands
- Initiative: Proactive in identifying opportunities and issues; whether this be in terms of licensing or a marketing idea, you’ll have the initiative to jump on it and give it wings
Data and process driven: Good understanding of our data tools, and using relevant metrics to
- identify opportunities and make informed decisions
- Creative: Passionate about music and eager to be innovative in sharing this with our clients
- Dynamic: Handling a variety of tasks and challenges
- Ability to work as part of a team, build strong working relationships, and support team morale
- Competitive (dependant on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Holiday 25 days per annum plus 8 public holidays
- Life insurance
- Volunteering opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer hours on Fridays (June to early Sept)
- Hybrid working pattern, 2 mandatory days in the office – Tuesday and Thursday
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF: OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.