Project Manager of Inclusive Products and Services at APPLE MUSIC, Podcast, Beats, Shazam, Video and Sports
At Apple Music, we believe in the power of technology and to provide services to enrich people’s lives. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology, diverse and inclusive services, to industry-leading environmental efforts. As the Project Manager of Inclusive Products & Services for Apple Music, Podcasts, Beats, Platoon, Shazam, Video and Sports, you will develop and coordinate projects to drive improvement of these services. You will lead specific programs, network and foster relationships which promote outreach, engagement and advocacy for the design and execution of inclusive products and services. You will also proactively engage with the company’s Inclusion & Diversity Team, Legal Team and People Team, ensuring Apple is honoring our obligations with respect to all partnerships and engagements. In support of this, you will work proactively with Apple Music, Podcasts, Beats, Platoon, Shazam, Video and Sports teams globally to help ensure they champion, lead and deliver Inclusion & Diversity related solutions and editorial content.You will also support on our internal programs for our staff across Programs, events and special moments This role requires strong relationship management, editorial planning, program management, keen attention to detail, ability to work through ambiguity, and multi-functional coordination. You’ll be, at various times, project manager, storyteller, and creative strategist. To succeed in this role, you’ll be able to crisply summarize technical and business concepts in writing and in person. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize, execute, and implement in an ever-changing environment—and always put the customer and employee experience at the center of everything they do.
- 3 to 5+ years knowledge on social impact programs with cultural/social/community awareness.
- Experience working in both project management, with exceptional skills in leading complex, cross-functional projects and highly collaborative.
- Experience working with leadership, crafting presentations and communication collateral that inspires, informs, and engages.
- Strong ability to drive action through collaboration, proactivity, and flexibility. Able to rally people and influence all levels to get things done.
- Passion for building a positive organizational culture around a unified mission, with a cultural awareness that identifies new concepts and emerging trends to enhance products, services and the community within a global workforce.
- 3+ years experience building and executing internal communications with a focus on internal large all-employee meetings, events and in creating content for a variety of topics, with excellent writing skills.
- Experience working with and managing vendors and external partners.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
- Ability to quickly understand organizational needs and challenges and develop tailored programs accordingly.
- Experience developing project plans and timelines, identifying risks and mitigation strategies, and delivering against those plans.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload and manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Keynote, Pages, and Numbers; skilled in Composer, Slack, and Quip.
Project Manager of Inclusive Products and Services at Apple Music
In this role, you’ll be a key member of our Inclusive Products and Services function, constantly exploring and helping to program new ways to engage Apple Music, Podcasts, Beats, Platoon, Shazam, Video and Sports. You will be part of the function that will help drive these Services internally and externally, to identify key inclusive and diverse opportunities. You will work to program integrated solutions, ensuring consistency of implementation and project manage programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, superb writing and communication skills, experience creating, executing and is a strategic thinker. They will know how to keep their finger on the pulse of the organization to find great storytelling opportunities and identify new inclusive product, services and social impact opportunities. Some overnight and international travel maybe required.
Music Industry Jobs / Apple Music jobs Culver City / Apple Music Salary
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, project management, internal communications, events preferred.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple music, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $116,900 and $221,100, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.