Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Please contact us.
- Switch to “Auto” in the quality menu, if available
- Check your bandwidth (Internet Speed)
- Disable any browser extensions, plugins, or add ons
- Restart your router and modem
- Update your browser
- Close excess browser tabs or applications
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Disable/Enable Hardware acceleration
The quality of your playback experience is largely dependent on how your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or mobile provider connects to Mix Innovator’s playback servers. Keep in mind that your overall Internet speed can vary depending on many factors, including but not limited to: time of day, WiFi performance, other devices/ users utilizing your connection, and the strength of the signal provided by your ISP.
When a video plays in lower than expected quality, it’s likely because the viewer’s Internet speed (bandwidth) or computer processing speed cannot support higher quality playback. Viewers can manually force a particular quality by selecting the gear icon in the lower right corner of the player.