OPENPLAY – UK AND EUROPE SALES DIRECTOR (REMOTE)
|REMOTE, UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPE
|JANUARY 5, 2024
UK and Europe Sales Director, OpenPlay
The UK and Europe Sales Manager will lead the OpenPlay sales effort in expanding the company’s presence in these markets. The Director will define the sales strategy, prepare marketing plans and budgets, and lead all client outreach efforts across the UK and European continent. Reporting to OpenPlay’s Chief Operating and Growth Officer, the Director will leverage all departments in OpenPlay to maximize our sales and support efforts, including Customer Service, Operations, and Professional Services.
In addition to primary sales efforts, the Director will serve as the local point of contact for maintaining relationships with OpenPlay’s existing UK and European clients. The Director will coordinate with OpenPlay Operations when sales leads are converted into subscribers, organizing setup, training and all related onboarding activities.
- In this role, the UK and Europe Sales Director will:
- Create a sales and outreach program to introduce music companies in the region to OpenPlay’s products and capabilities. Prepare marketing programs
- Represent the company at regional conferences; conduct detailed product demonstrations and webinars
- Coordinate onboarding of new clients, organize user setup and training.
Experience working in the music industry is a must. The ideal candidate will offer the following:
- 5-7+ years working in the music industry
- Experience in a sales and selling role
- Established relationships in the music community, particularly with independents
- Ability to travel across the region on a regular basis
- Fluency in English required, additional languages a plus
- This role is remote, but must be based in the UK or Continental Europe
- Compensation is commensurate with experience