INVOLVED MANAGEMENT – DAY TO DAY MANAGER (REMOTE)
|LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES, REMOTE
|JANUARY 3, 2024
Day to Day Manager; Artist Management – Remote.
Involved Management U.S – Seven Lions, Le Youth, Grant, Jason Ross, Andrew Bayer, Toledo // Ophelia Records
Full time permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Los Angeles, CA (must live in LA or be willing to relocate)
Involved Management is a globally renowned artist management company specializing in electronic music. They have worked with and developed artists such as Above & Beyond, Seven Lions, Ben Böhmer, Lane 8, Jason Ross, and Dusky since their early careers, overseeing numerous album campaigns and world tours that have resulted in billions of streams and millions of tickets sold.
With festival appearances at Coachella, Primavera Sound, EDCLV, Ultra, and sold out shows at The Gorge, LA State Historic Park, Red Rocks and Forest Hills Stadium the artists on the roster have benefitted from a team of innovative, strategic and determined music professionals that we are looking to expand. On the other side of the coin, Grant is a budding superstar in the singer/songwriter/producer world, having penned and produced a top 5 hit in Tate Mcrae’s ‘Greedy’, and via cuts with One Republic, Jonas Brothers, TxT, among others.
The Day-to-Day Manager position is a client-facing artist management position, working directly with our artists across recordings, publishing, touring, marketing, merchandising, and more.
Applicants should have at least 2 years of artist management experience and have a passion for electronic music and/or songwriting and publishing.
Including but not limited to:
- Supporting album and tour campaigns by working closely with artists, labels, agents and promoters
- Participating in long term artist strategy discussions
- Database and diary management
- Coordinating travel and accommodation for the artists and their teams, including VISA applications
- Managing all touring personnel where needed
- Social media strategy and management
- Merch management
- Budgeting for all headline tours
- Monitor all royalty income streams and track registrations
- Maintain frequent contact with the accounting team in relation to invoices, agency and management statements
- Ensure all fan facing sites and profiles are kept up to date
- Screen radio and press requests
- Deal effectively with any issues or queries that may arise
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within artist management
- A passion for electronic music
- High level attention to detail
- A calmness under pressure
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Photoshop, Premier Pro etc
- Basic/working knowledge of social media and social media trends is a huge plus
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Live and work in Los Angeles
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date: 3rd January, 2024 (we reserve the right to close this role sooner if we have enough suitable candidates)
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.