Arturia – Product Owner / Project Manager H/F
– Montbonnot-Saint-Martin, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Product Owner / Project Manager
Arturia is the leading French manufacturer of electronic musical instruments. Its mission is to make musical creation accessible to everyone.
Arturia began its journey in 1999 with the creation of iconic analog synthesizers in software format, and today enjoys international success thanks to the development of a complete range of synthesizers, MIDI controllers and audio equipment. The products, built on innovation, offer a bold, accessible, fun and inspiring approach to sound exploration.
Arturia is growing and currently has more than 160 passionate employees in France, the United States, Hong Kong, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Arturians share an ambition for excellence, values such as transparency and simplicity, and a culture of celebration around each success.
Our IT department made up of 16 people (developers, project manager, integrators, architect, etc.) is organized to better carry out developments both internally and externally. In this context, we are creating this position to strengthen our ability to frame, specify and monitor internal tool development projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Collection of functional needs from various internal clients
- Writing specifications, ensuring the consistency of the tools developed
- Management of internal or external development teams
- Reporting progress, developments, risks and alerts to the IT department
- Prioritization of achievements to be carried out
- Creation of the functional recipe and verification of the quality of the product and its adequacy with the needs of internal customers
- Writing technical documentation and manuals for the products produced
- Coming from higher education, you have at least 5 years of experience in IT project management
- Strong IT culture and knowledge of agile methods
- Strong ability to work in a team, to manage, coordinate and communicate effectively and positively with different stakeholders
- Operational competence in written and spoken English
_Working conditions : CDI
_Location : Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (near Grenoble, 38), teleworking possible up to 2 days per week or 5 days per month.
At Arturia, we recognize the skills of people with disabilities and give them the means to express all their talents.