AMRA – MANAGER, DIGITAL OPERATIONS (UK)
|LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
|JANUARY 7, 2024
Manager, Digital Operations at AMRA, London
Reporting into the Head of Global Digital Operations, and sitting across the Digital Processing, Digital Finance, and Development & Analysis teams, the Digital Operations manager will be a sharp generalist, with strong communication, analytical and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in analysing, designing, and executing projects that drive operational excellence, mitigating risk and business growth for our clients.
They will cross both operational and non-operational projects; equally comfortable supporting the operational teams with day to day processing, leading projects to resolve issues with Digital Service Providers (Spotify, Apple Music etc.), as providing input into the strategic direction of the function.
AMRA takes a global, direct approach to digital licensing, collection, and administration, driven by an advanced rights management platform. This streamlined model allows AMRA to increase efficiencies, combating the large margin of uncertainty, delay, and error in the current fractured system.
As a team, AMRA offers a dynamic and creative environment, and this role requires an individual who thrives working within a space where diversity of skill, experience and expertise is nurtured.
We are looking for someone with a passion for representing some of the world’s most successful songwriters maximising music royalty value providing the highest level of transparency and efficiency!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL OPERATIONS MANAGER AT AMRA DO?
- Designing and implementing frameworks for which our digital operations operate within.
- Oversee the execution of all projects across the function, across timelines & scope, and delivering business value.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project teams, addressing challenges and promoting a collaborative working environment.
- Leading on the documentation of processes.
- Improving communications across teams, and how they interface with other functions.
- Monitor project and functional performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement feedback loops and iterative processes to enhance project outcomes.
- Analyse and advise on improvements to organisational structure, and operational frameworks.
- Develop a deep understanding of digital function and organisational needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with AMRA executives, department heads, and KTech.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration to ensure project success.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have proven experience in project management (relevant certification is a plus but not essential) and implementation, ideally with a focus within technology driven industries.
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
If this sounds like you, then please share your story by filling out the application below. To get you in the right mood, have a listen here to songs by our talented creators, specially curated to get you in the right mood when looking for the next challenge!
WHY CHOOSE US?
AMRA is the first of its kind, a rapidly growing global digital music collection society, built on technology and trust. We maximise value for songwriters and publishers in today’s digital age while providing the highest level of transparency and efficiency.
Through cutting edge technology and a direct global digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimise digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to its clients.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of the offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.