Starting from Febuary 14th, 2023, Mix Innovator’s Policy is effective. If there are changes, Mix Innovator will notify users through their website bulletin board or email.
- Mix Innovator collects users’ personal information directly and through the use of their services. They collect names, email addresses, IDs, purchase and sales information, course reviews, courses, videos, and pictures. They also collect IP addresses, log data, use time, cookies, and web beacons.
- Mix Innovator uses users’ personal information for member management and identification, detecting unauthorized or fraudulent use, contract performance, service fee payment and settlement, providing services, improving existing services and developing new ones, making statistics on service usage, providing information on promotional events and marketing advertisements with user consent.
- Mix Innovator may collect collective and impersonal information through cookies or web beacons.
- Users can exercise their rights to access, correct or delete their personal information or request the temporary suspension of treatment or withdrawal of consent.
- Mix Innovator may modify their Privacy Protection Policy and will notify users through their website or individual notice.
The latest update date: 14th, Feb, 2023.