Do you want to create better music?
Compose catchy, polished, foot tapping songs that feel great? Join the MUSIC PRODUCER MASTERCLASS ⚡️
I SHARE ALL MY SECRETS IN THIS COURSE.
These are the techniques I use every day as a film composer and music producer. The tricks and tips I teach are used to create professional level music compositions.
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START MUSIC PRODUCING THAN TODAY.
Most musicians never get beyond the level of playing an instrument. They dream of having their songs on the radio or in movies but keep waiting to “get discovered” by some outside big name label. What they don’t realize is that music producing companies want to see a track record of polished music already made before taking a chance on an unknown musician. The musician is waiting for the producer to help them make great music so they can be promoted and the producer is waiting for the musician to make great music before they will take a chance on promoting them. Musicians and composers need to understand the steps and tools in music producing so they can create professional music that stands out from the amateurs.
That’s why I created this course – to walk with you through the entire process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Learn to use the most popular music making software FL Studio from beginner to expert level
Develop Musical Ideas
Understand sound envelopes and how to learn any instrument plugin quickly
Mix your compositions
EQ your music like the pros
Fully understand compression and when to use it
Add sidechain compression to balance kick drums with your bass melody
Understand stereo width to make your songs sound huge
Pitch correct vocals
Layer vocals with backing vocals, harmonies, and instruments
Add amazing effects to your vocals using vocalizers
Create Dubstep growls
Create vocal chopping effects like the musician Skrillex
Master your music
Sell your music online on distribution platforms and start earning money
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Use the most popular music making software FL Studio from beginner to expert level
- Develop musical ideas into full songs
- Understand sound envelopes and use them to learn any instrument plugin quickly
- Mix your compositions
- Fully appreciate compression and when to use it
- EQ your music like the pros
- Add sidechain compression to balance kick drums with your bass melody
- Understand stereo width to make your songs sound huge
- Pitch correct vocals
- Layer with backing vocals and instruments
- Create vocal chopping effects like the musician Skrillex
- Add amazing effects to your voice using vocalizers
- Use Glitch Effects
- Create Dubstep Growls
- Master your music
- Sell your music online on distribution platforms and start earning money
- And much much more…
- Music Idea Generator Cheat Sheet
- A PDF of essential FL Studio keyboard shortcuts
What are the requirements?
Do you have a computer? That’s all you need. If you don’t own FL Studio yet, I’ll show you where to download a free demo version. This course will cover everything you need to get started – from coming up with melody ideas to mixing and mastering your musical composition, to distributing your music online.
What do you need to get started?
- You don’t need to know how to make music or play an instrument (although it helps)
- You don’t need to know anything about FL Studio
- You just need a desire to create, experiment, and find joy in making music. It’s now possible to learn all the tricks and tools to become a professional musician and producer from your own home. You don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars for a professional studio to produce your music. Everything you need can be done from home on your computer and this course will show you how.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create music at a professional level – no matter what prior level of technical skill or musical background.
- Musicians, composers, and music producers who want to produce their own music.
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in FL studio
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes