You will get the most out of this course if you have a basic understanding or experience with using filters of some sorts in a deliberately creative way, otherwise you may view knobs turning and sound changing, but not understand why those changes are happening. Here, there will be automation happening to reach goals of comfort and sometimes pushing the audio and plug-in to extremes just to see how it the plug-in behaves. We can learn from this, practice listening, and see if we want to get these tools.
This course covers..
- Arturia FX Collection 2 – Compressors
- Arturia FX Collection 2 – Reverbs
- Arturia FX Collection 2 – Filters
- Arturia FX Collection 2 – Saturators
- Arturia FX Collection 2 – Flangers
This course includes
- Free 12 mins on-demand video
- Free Audio Examples For Each Plugins
- Free Applied Use and Listening Reference Document
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Meet your Innovator,
Xavery is a mixing/mastering engineer and creative consultant. He has assisted on a Grammy winning record as well as in studios on the south, west, east coasts of the United States and Europe; with a growing discography of work from all over with genres including, but not limited to, Korean Pop, Spanish Electro-Pop, Iranian Metal, Jazz, Hip-Hop, R&B, Orchestral, and Reggaeton.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes